Moderator meet bittercinderella

BitterCinderella

❛ i'm not your cinderella ❜
May 6, 2024
Hello my lovelies!

It's so nice to meet yall. I'm known around these parts as BitterCinderella, though I more commonly go by Tink online. Either name is fine to call me. :3 I'm in my early 30s, a full time nurse and pet mama. I'm in RN school currently, which takes up alot of my free time, but I've been writing since I was about twelve or so. Roleplaying and writing in general has been my favorite hobby for quite some time, and I don't foresee that changing anytime soon. I have a few solo stories in the works, as it's my dream to be a published author one day. I also read in my spare time-- dark romances are my favorite genre both to read and write. Music is also a huge part of my life; I'm almost always listening to it. Definitely the first thing I set up when I get in my car to go anywhere! I also love horror/thriller movies. The Saw franchise are my comfort movies.

As I said, dark romance is my favorite genre to read and write. I lean towards modern supernatural stories-- vampires, demons, werewolves, witches, fey, all of that-- though I also love slice of life stories if the plot is right. Rockstar tropes, gang/mafia stories, arranged marriage, stuff like that. I tend to stay in the modern genre, though other time periods can be discussed, as long as historical accuracy isn't a necessity. Modern AUs are also a favorite of mine. Pure fluff stories also bore me, I love darker themes in my stories and pretty much have to have them included in one way or another. Smut is nice, but not a necessity. I'll write with partners who fade to black. Just like I don't do pure fluff stories, I don't do pure smut stories. There needs to be a good plot to keep my interest.

I'm so happy to be here and meet yall! If you have any comments/questions/concerns, my inbox is always open.

Happy writing! <3