Is anyone there?

Jun 5, 2024
Hello everyone! I'm Tiggy, or you can call me Tigs.

I'm 24 years old and Im a veterinary technician! I thoroughly enjoy this job but have come to realize it gives me little time to myself so I figured I would try to get back into roleplaying/writing again. It was something I used to do religiously but found myself putting it on the back burner due to life.

Anyways, I am also an avid video game player (Mostly FPS games like Apex Legends, Fortnite, CoD) but also enjoy Minecraft, Stardew Valley, Halo, and Rocket League! Aside from that, I'm also a multi-media artist. I draw, paint, do ceramics, photograohy, and I play a few different instruments! I have a kitty named Slinky and she's the cutest little fur baby ever.

Feel free to ask questions! I'm looking forward to meeting new people and coming up with some stories!

Many welcomes to our gently blossoming corner of the internet.
Its absolutely awesome that you have found your way here. I won't pretend its not a little quiet at the moment because it is. Its early days and every new face is welcome.

Can't wait to see you around the site. Please if you have any questions , just ask and someone will answer you as soon as they can.

Please make yourself at home and enjoy.

Nyx

Reactions: Tiggy
Many welcomes to our gently blossoming corner of the internet.
Its absolutely awesome that you have found your way here. I won't pretend its not a little quiet at the moment because it is. Its early days and every new face is welcome.

Can't wait to see you around the site. Please if you have any questions , just ask and someone will answer you as soon as they can.

Please make yourself at home and enjoy.

Nyx
Totally understand the quiet! I assumed it was a new and upcoming site so I was excited to join and hopefully be around while it grows!

• Love
Reactions: Nyx