*insert blinding witticism here*

Nyx

Wyrd Warden
May 21, 2024
The Othersyde
Firstly, thankyou very much for stopping by, I appreciate you took the time to read the waffling of another newbie.

Very excited to be exploring a new site, and hope very much to be an asset.

With that out of the way I am Nyx. I am new to here, definitely not new to text based RP though.
I have been writing since i learned letters made words. RPing , well not quite that long , but I think you get the idea.

I am currently just orienting myself, and I look forward to seeing what fabulous creations are residing within the minds of the membership here.

Worldbuilding is the spark that ignites my fuse, and mixing dark dystopian futures and fantasy or desolate post Apocalyptic settings with a supernatural twist are the things that stoke the furnace.

However most important is enthusiasm. I am open to almost any idea if you bring it to me with passion.

If you made this far, thankyou again. I look forward to crossing paths on the forum.

Nyx.

Last edited:
Welcome, happy to have you here! I admire anyone who does worldbuilding; it's an area I lack in myself. >< However, supernatural is my bread and butter, so it's awesome to see another supernatural plot lover here!

Feel free to let us know if you have any questions. :)

• Love
Reactions: Nyx