I'm just a little guy.

May 26, 2024
Not-Hoth
HEYYO- I'm May, or Meat Clown.

I am 23, my pronouns are She/Her or They/Them, I am happily taken and my favourite hobby is writing. I enjoy video games and books (the Ice Planet Barbarians book series for example which has been rotting my brain for quite a while.)
Uhh I speak 3 languages, I'm from Europe and I am most active on Discord.

Not really sure what else to put here, uh, oh! I generally write in third person and prefer to RP in DMs and keep stuff organized on (character details, ref pics, etc) Discord. Usually I'm down to chat as well and I prefer to become friends with my RP partners.

I have no fucking clue what else to write here so uh lol
dab GIF

Last edited:
Reactions: Nic and Nyx
Hey there May, nice to meet you! I've heard alot about Ice Planet Barbarians on my book groups on fb. I see alot that it's not what people are expecting, lmao!

Welcome to the forum. :) Let us know if you need anything!
Aaaa thanks for the warm welcome!!

And yeah, I would say that the book covers are deceiving lol it really is an amazing book series tho!

• Love
Reactions: BitterCinderella
First off, apologies for the late greeting, secondly

WELCOME!!

ok maybe that was a bit much. Still its awesome to have you here and I cant wait to see your ideas and creativity add to the forum.

Make yourself at home and most of all enjoy.

Nyx

• Love
Reactions: SillyMeatClown
First off, apologies for the late greeting, secondly

WELCOME!!

ok maybe that was a bit much. Still its awesome to have you here and I cant wait to see your ideas and creativity add to the forum.

Make yourself at home and most of all enjoy.

Nyx
AAAA YOU'RE TOTALLY FINE- Honestly I am more of a lurker but maybe I can overcome my shyness and actually contribute haha

I feel youwriting in a forum is intimidating sometimes, let me tell you a secret, everyone, and I mean EVERYONE is so distracted by worrying what their own stuff looks like ,everyone else's looks awesome compared to their own.

You won't ever be pressured into putting your art or stories on the public forum, but that doesn't mean we wouldn't love to see something wether it's just photos of the things you find inspiring, or joing the social threads onsite: wether you join in or not it's fab to have you here.
Nyx

• Love
Reactions: SillyMeatClown