I heard there were cookies

May 30, 2024
doctor who hello GIF

Was given the coordinates to this exact location and decided to land here to explore, I know some wonderful people here already and thought I'd enjoy it here.
I'm Docktor/Doc, I'm 34yo guy and a Disabled USMC Veteran. I have a writing addiction and been RPing, writing short stories, and fanfictions for about 15+
As you probably can tell I'm a huge Doctor Who fan, I am a huge gamer who occasionally streams on Twitch. Graphic Design is my passion✨ and I make music videos.
I have a lot of time for writing since I was hurt in the military so my replies a pretty frequent (Unless I'm in a reality TV show binge with my friends)
As for my writing I'm a sucker for romance with a good bit of smut, the occasional horror story and I love Sci-fi.
I can't wait to write with you all and look forward to making some new writing buddies.

sonic-sunglasses-doctor-who.gif

Hey there and welcome.

its always fabulous to see a new arrival, get yourself situated and I hope to see you exploring the forums very soon.

make yourself at home, and most of all enjoy.

Nyx.

• Love
Reactions: Docktor
I lied about the cookies :ninja: but welcome Doc!
Ah, a clever ruse. 🕵️‍♀️
Hey there and welcome.

its always fabulous to see a new arrival, get yourself situated and I hope to see you exploring the forums very soon.

make yourself at home, and most of all enjoy.

Nyx.
Thank you so much for the welcome 🫶 I hope to see you as well

I CAN MAKE COOKIES HAPPEN IF THAT'S A DEALBREAKER. hehe, welcome doc! so good to have you! as a fellow doctor who addict, i'm super stoked to welcome you to the club. thanks for being here and enjoy your time!
I mean not a complete dealbreaker but if there's cookies on the table; I'm gonna lean to yes, it's a deal breaker.

Thank you so much for the welcome and love meeting fellow whovians, but I really look forward to writing here.

Reactions: Nyx
I have brownies, is that okay? :D

First of all thank you so much for your service < 3 and a very warm welcome to you! What do you stream on twitch? I love watching! (I'm also a huuuuge reality TV ho). Let us know if you need any help settling in, or even just wanna chat!

• Love
Reactions: Docktor
Ay! Brownies definitely work, thank you for the welcome 🫶 I usually play whatever is tickling my fancy that day, but mainly Call of Duty/ Overwatch2/ Grey Zone Warfare/Dance Dance Revolution.

Yeah me and the gang watch 90 day fiancée religiously

Look forward to seeing you around

• Love
Reactions: BitterCinderella
I absolutely LOVE 90 day fiance! Pretty sure I'm caught up on it and all of the spinoffs and it makes me so sad XD Also I'd love to watch you if you stream one day!

Yeah we are still in the middle of the series and haven't touched the spin-off so there's a long way to go. Well I'm in the middle of a re-design but will stream every friday. If you want the username just let me know.

• Love
Reactions: BitterCinderella